Photography + Video.
Iwen Exposures is the preferred Photography and Video studio at The Paxton Ballroom, 1316 Jones Street, 1000 Dodge, The Pella at Blackstone, and Lucille’s Old Market. Here are a few reasons why:
• Iwen Exposures is an Omaha wedding video and photography studio that produces creative, fresh photography and gorgeous cinematic wedding videos.
• They have a keen eye for design and love helping brides and grooms navigate the entire wedding process.
• They know the ins and outs of all of our venues like no other studio in town.
• They have tons of experience working with the staff at each of these venues, which in turn, will make your day more relaxed and enjoyable.
• They provide very nice discounts for all of the venues listed on this site. Just so you know, all of the photography and video on this website was produced by them.
We used Iwen Exposures for both our engagement and wedding photos. This was such a huge decision for us as we wanted a photographer that would really capture the emotion and atmosphere of the day. I am 100% confident we chose the perfect photographer for our special day! We LOVE our photos!! Brad and his team were so much fun to work with and really worked to give us exactly what we wanted. Our wedding album is not just candid ‘traditional’ wedding shots. It really tells the story of our wedding day as they captured all the important moments. I flip through our album and feel like I am reliving the day! We would highly recommend Iwen Exposures!!- Lauren Anderson
For more information about their services, special pricing for Paxton Ballroom, 1316 Jones St, 1000 Dodge, The Pella at Blackstone, or Lucille’s Old Market clients, and other helpful information to think about while planning your Old Market wedding, please feel free to contact them today. They are always happy to help!
Brad Iwen and team were wonderful to work with! Our pictures and video turned out AWESOME! They are very professional and know how to make your entire wedding party feel special!- Mallory Eberle
Here is a great example of their Cinematic Video work: